India Saxy Photo
- (indian) of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures; “the Indian subcontinent”; “Indian saris”
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- A country in southern Asia that occupies the greater part of the Indian subcontinent; pop. 1,065,000,000; capital, New Delhi; official languages, Hindi and English (14 other languages are recognized as official in certain regions; of these, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu have the most first-language speakers)
- A code word representing the letter I, used in radio communication
- (indian) a member of the race of people living in America when Europeans arrived
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Médias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
Photo 10 final project 2
This is a photo I took while eating lunch @ the hot dog place on main street.
Alice and the Mad hatter had a musical chairs game with many of the people in the area. Each time some one was an "unwinner" they had to tell a joke. This is the Mad hatter helping a little girl named Jenna tell her joke. Which turned out to be "she’s jenna, she’s Jenna, She’s Jenna!"
Sadly, I do not have a scanner. So This is a black and white picture I took in the park, developed the film in the lab, printed in the darkroom, andf then took a picture of with my cell phone in order to upload it to flickr. The pink bar across the one girl"s face is a reflection of my cell phone.
I hope to be able to scan the original at a later date in order to replace the cell phone upload
Photos on Display